? ??????????????It's The Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (25 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 10868 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Burning Skull of Fire? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (113 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 43181 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break

WOW!!! Spring break really gets a man out of his college groove. Spending a whole week in a tractor, driving in circles doesn't do much for my personal confidence. I guess that's why I'm going to college, so i don't have to spend the remainder of my life getting dizzy :) Other than the dizzy factor i had to much fun during the break! I DJ'd for my home high schools Jr. prom with one of my best friends: T-Laub. It was fun and i made a quick buck, or a quick couple hundred to be in fact:) All in all.....a good break I'd say!

0 comments: